Wednesday 31 July 2019

Planetarium Adventure I

I took Quibble and Scourge out for an adventure to a Planetarium. Somewhere along the line they lost their ear tags.

Scourge and Quibble don't they look cute behind the meteorite!
I have no idea how many moglins it would take to be same weight as the meteorite.
But I would imagine it would be a LOT! 
Looking at a replica of the International Space Station
They made a rocket to launch.
Scourge had taped Quibble to the rocket. But he said it was only a joke.
I rescued Quibble BEFORE the rocket was launched. It went really far too!
They posed with Major Tom
Inside a replica space helmet
On the infinity hill in the Astropark
They walked around the Human Orrey, maybe it should be renamed Moglin Orrey? :)
An Undead Legion Moglin does not obey the rules!
They came back with a little alien friend! 

1 comment: